Re: RSS client (reader) for FC5

+ (text/html)
Author: Miles Beck
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: RSS client (reader) for FC5
If you're running your own server I'd reccomend FoFRedux. This is a fork of
FeedOnFeeds. We are currently in the process of working on the next release.

Personally I have not found a client rss reader I like. FoFRedux is much
more flexible than a client-only reader. The one drawback is, you need a
server to use it.

Project page is here:
http://fofredux.sourceforge.net/