Re: multiple default routes workaround

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: multiple default routes workaround
I just came across the ifplugd package mentioned in this month's TUX
magazine (pg 13). It appears to handle multiple nic connections nicely, but
there is no mention of wireless. I'm wondering how (if) it handles routing
with multiple devices. You'll probably want to install ifplugd and check it out.

--
-Eric 'shubes'