Re: OT Anyone Using Quest 29.95 High Speed Internet

Author: Josef Lowder
To: ggambill, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT Anyone Using Quest 29.95 High Speed Internet
.
Recently, I recall seeing Qwest advertise a rate of $21.99 "forever."
I think it was even on TV. As part of a "bundled" package with
Qwest voice service, I recently signed up for Qwest DSL to be billed
at that rate ($21.99) for the first 10 months. It is actually being
billed at that rate currently. I need to check into that advertised
"forever" claim. Have not done that yet.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, George wrote