Re: video capture

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: nathan, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: video capture
You might try motv (same package as xawtv, different interface).
There's also streamer, tvtime, vstream, or zapping.

If all else fails, MythTV works great, but takes quite a bit of work to get up and running.

What's xawtv having trouble with? Is it working, but not keeping up, not seeing the composite port, just too painful to use???