Re: roll call: Ubuntu users

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: roll call: Ubuntu users

On Sep 23, 2006, at 8:30 PM, Joshua Zeidner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I use [k]Ubuntu for business and personal use. If you use Ubuntu
> reply private or public. Maybe let us know what version you use.
>
> If there are enough people maybe we can get a bit more active in
> supporting each other. NYLUG is organizing an UbuCon in Manhattan,
> and frankly I'm jealous.

We are pretty heavy users of Ubuntu both internally and for
customers. We were the first Ubuntu Affliate in the United States
and have a strong relationship with the Ubuntu team. I know that as
a company we would definitely be willing to help try to support an
effort like this.

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies