what SHOULD be a simple postfix issue

Author: Bill Earl
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: what SHOULD be a simple postfix issue
I've done this before. I've done this MANY times before. The times
I've done it before I had no problems doing it. But today, I can't
figure this out, so any help would be appreciated. :-)

On a test machine, postfix is sending out mail showing that it's coming
from addresses like   but I'd like it
to send the mail with from addresses like     I
cannot find what to change in main.cf to make that happen!   Yes, I'm
typing "postfix reload" to make my changes take effect.  ;-)

Can anyone jumpstart my brain? Thanks much. :-/

Bill