Re: Why am I not able to install libgcj6?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Why am I not able to install libgcj6?
.

Then tickticker wrote:
> you need to be sure your sources are good, perhaps it's in the
> Cooker repository, not base, or heaven forbid PLF (penguin
> liberation front).
>
> also, libgcj.so.6 is different than libgcj6, you may be trying to
> install the wrong dependency... Welcome to dependency hell, let me
> be the first to welcome you!
>
> check your sources, and if you don't know if you are current, use
> http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/ to reset them as the previous poster said.

Sorry I'm so dense, but I'm really in a fog about what to do here.
>From the above comments, is these the actual command I need to use:

# urpmi.removemedia -a

I have not yet run the above command, but I went to the easyurpmi.zarb.org
website to see what was there, but could not understand what to do there or
how to do it. I saw" "proceed to step two" and a check box for this:
"Show specific sources too" --- but how am I supposed to know what sources to
choose?