Re: Video Editing

Author: Scott
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Video Editing
I've used Kino, and it's pretty good. I've had issues getting Cinelerra
running in Debian (sid), but YMMV. It's more than just a digital DV
grabber, you can import many types of video files in and edit/splice, do
sound edits, etc. It's actively under development and the current
version works very well.

http://www.kinodv.org/