Re: Which mp3 player to use?

Author: Jason Hayes
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Re: Which mp3 player to use? ... what about .mod, .xm, .it, ...
Subject: Re: Which mp3 player to use?
On Monday 04 September 2006 12:31 am, Josef Lowder wrote:
> .
> Which mp3 player is best to use?
>
> On my system, I see all these: KsCD, Amarok, Aumix, Grip, KAudioCreator,
> KMix, RoseGarden, and Sound Recorder ... but no xmms.

Actually, Amarok is an mp3 player. I use it for mp3's all the time. It seems
to do quite well. It also handles CD's
(http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/What_is_Amarok%3F)

BTW - RoseGarden is music (midi) editing and composition software. KsCD is a
CD player, KMix is your sound controls (input and output levels). I haven't
used the others yet.
--
Jason Hayes