Re: Flash player - Solved

Author: Kenneth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Flash player - Solved
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I added the flash repository as
Craig suggested, and installed. Seems to work (as well as it can anyway). I
don't understand why it didn't work before, the only thing the package
install did differently is make links to the two files instead of copying
them to the plugins directory. I didn't check to see if the files were the
same though, I suppose it could have been a bad set of files before.

Anyway, this is off my curiosity list now. I try to avoid anything like
sites with flash anyway...