Re: Flash player

Author: Steven A. DuChene
To: Kenneth, plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Flash player
OK, next guess. Have you rebooted the system? Perhaps you have a
mozilla/firefox process running in the background somewhere such
that when you "think" you are quiting and opening a new browser
window, perhaps all you are getting is fork of the existing process
which never re-reads the plugin directory.