why not use libwv and libwmf to view doc attachments in brow…

Author: Steven A. DuChene
To: plug-discuss
Subject: why not use libwv and libwmf to view doc attachments in browser?
Appearently there is a couple of libraries that allow the viewing or conversion
of MS Word docs to various formats. Including HTML. This got me thinking.
I hate having to fire up openoffice to look at some one page or so MS
Word doc attachement. Why isn't it possible to use these with Firefox or
other Linux based browsers to do inline conversion of MS Word docs if
I choose rather than firing them off to a full instance of openoffice?

In many cases I would find that SOOO much more convenient.

BTW, these libraries are wvware and libwmf from sourceforge.