Re: OT: Duplex apartment or regular apartment

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Duplex apartment or regular apartment
Hi Mike,
Thanks,
Keith

Mike Schwartz <> wrote: On 8/16/06, keith smith <> wrote: I know this is extremely off topic. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Does anyone know of any duplex apartments, 1 or 2 bedroom with a yard in south central phoenix (McDowell, Thomas, Indian School) or in the east valley that is coming available soon.

If not a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with a small porch area would work also. I have a cat a who will be moving with me.

Thanks in advance,
- - - - - - -

Keith Smith
- - - - - - -

 I have no idea whether this site:
    http://www.sublet.com/
would be any help.  It seems very
" as is, no warranty expressed or implied"
so, - - maybe not.  You be the judge.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ