Re: backup-manager problem

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: backup-manager problem
> I'm receiving the following error when I try and manually run a backup
> using backup-manager.
>
> /etc/backup-manager.conf: line 277: unexpected EOF while looking for
> matching `"'
>
> Any ideas on what is causing this and how I can correct it?

I don't use that software.

But that error message appears to be from BASH.

So edit that config file, go to line 277 (in vi type: 277G and it will
jump there) and look for the missing double quote and fix it.

I am guesing 277 is the last line. So start at bottom and search upwards
for the quote. (In vi type: G?" and press enter.)