Re: Good "podcasts"?

Author: alex@crackpot.org
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Good "podcasts"?
Quoting Alan Dayley <>:

> What are your favorite Linux/FS/OSS/Tech podcasts?

If you're interested in PHP, there's a good one here :
http://podcast.phparch.com/main/index.php/main

And if you want to hear about renewable energy, I really like this one
as well :
http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/news?section=podcast That's
not really software or open-source, but you included 'tech' in the
list of things you were interested, so I thought I'd pass it along.
There are some really interesting things developing in solar and wind
technologies, and they seem more and more important with oil prices.

alex