Re: Any Plone/Zope folks on the list?

Author: Craig Brooksby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Any Plone/Zope folks on the list?
> I am learning to use/develop with Plone and Zope and was wondering if there
> are any local users/developers on the list.

Hey Mark:

I have done intranets on both Zope and Plone and I'm a fan. I am not
a true "developer" but an enthusiastic amateur. I know a few other
Zope people here in the valley. Contact me off-list and we'll get a
discussion going.

I absolutely love Zope/Plone, and can share some great success stories.

I am currently trying to understand Drupal, but can't seem to figure
it out (!!). So I will ask the same question -- are there any among
us who could help with some Drupal questions?

Craig