Re: Deru

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Deru
On Monday 07 August 2006 01:47, Jim wrote:
> I've been thinking about changing ISPs. According to their site they
> use easynews for usenet access for their customers which is why I'm
> interested in them. Does anyone have any experience with Deru?

I don't have any experience with Deru as an ISP but I have used them as my
primary hosting company for some time time. I couldn't be more pleased with
their service. I can have some... er.. "unique" demands on hosting providers
and Deru has gone above and beyond my expectations at every opportunity.