Re: login errors

Author: Kevin
To: PLUG-DISCUSS
Subject: Re: login errors

On 8/7/06 2:40 PM, "David" <> wrote:
> The process are kicked off by root's crontab, but 'su - oracle'. Not my
> preferred way of doing it, but sometimes it's not my call...

Heh, I understand that all too well! Wasn't implying anything on your part,
I was just curious about the Oracle requirements. I can imagine running
Oracle on RHES doesn't leave much flexibility. :-(

I still can't think of anything else that might be causing the SU errors.
Seems like it's most likely related to some kind of resource limitation,
like free memory or open file handles, etc...

...Kevin