Aug mtgs

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: Aug mtgs
moin moin,

Thursday, 03Aug2006, 19:00, PLUG Devel
Adtron Corporation, 4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd, Ste. 100, Tempe
Topic: Hackfest
Network: wired and wireless

Bring in some code to work on or help others with their code.

Thursday, 10Aug2006, 19:00, PLUG east side
Sequoia Charter School, 1460 S Horne, Room 804, Mesa
Topic: Work on the PLUG web site
Network: wired and wireless

We'll be in the computer lab again. We'll be able to login and work on the PLUG web site.

Tuesday, 15Aug2006, 19:00, GNU/Linux Stammtisch
Plaid Eatery, 1044 S Terrace Rd, Tempe
Activity: we just hang out, eat and talk
Network: wireless

Tuesday, 22Aug2006, 19:00, PLUG west side
Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics, 2820 West Kelton Lane Phoenix
Speaker: Neal Duncan, vice-principal, Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics
Topic: Joomla!

Classroom format at the west side meetings!

Saturday, 26Aug2006, 10:00 - 16:00, InstallFest
University of Advancing Technology, 2625 West Baseline Rd, Tempe
Activity: bring in a computer for help installing and configuring GNU/Linux
Network: wired and wireless

The LAST Saturday of every month UAT hosts an opportunity for members of the public to bring in their computers and get help with installation and configuration of GNU/Linux.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  veni, vidi, wiki - I came, I saw, I documented