Acrobat reader problem

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Acrobat reader problem
Hello everyone:
I'm using Acrobat Reader 7.0.5 on Centos 3.4. I'm attempting to read a
PDF document that contains some Chinese text (hopefully it's got some
English in there as well.) Acrobat Reader complains I need the Chinese
Traditional Support Package. I've installed that, but Acrobat still
says that "this resource is not available." I checked, and the files
from the package appear to have been installed in the
/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0 directory, which is where I think they
belong. Does anyone have an idea about what I may be missing?
Thanks!
Vaughn