Re: usenet

Author: Kevin
To: PLUG-DISCUSS
Subject: Re: usenet

On 7/18/06 2:30 PM, "Nathan England" <> wrote:
> My isp doesn't provide news group servers. Anyone recommend any free usenet
> that is not painfully slow to use?

Free usenet is unreliable at best. Meanwhile, Google can point out a
ridiculous number of news server listings websites for you (free and
otherwise). You might want to pick a few "good" ones because they tend to
come and go. Best to find a reasonable paid service if you really want to
use it frequently.

Remember:
"There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare would
be produced. Now, thanks to Usenet, we know this is not true." -Unkown

Good luck,

...Kevin