Re: Ubuntu tape backup

Author: Nate Plamondon
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Ubuntu tape backup
Hans: I am able to move the tapes via the mtx command and the
bacula-included mtx-changers script. However, when I try to test the
autochanger within the bacula console, it reports "device is not an
autochanger."

Craig: The tape spanning, interface and reporting are the major
reasons I would like to stick with bacula.

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 Craig White:

--
Nate Plamondon
nplamondon AT gmail DOT com