Pragmatic Book Shelf coupon code

+ Re: AZonRails User Group - coupon code? (message/rfc822)
Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: PLUG List, jason
Subject: Pragmatic Book Shelf coupon code
I requested a discount code for the PLUG and AZonRails groups from the
kind folks at The Pragmatic Book Shelf
(http://www.pragmaticbookshelf.com), and received this back. I think
this is pretty nice of them. Let's try not to have it abused.

You might want to have a gander at their titles. They offer both
hardcopy and/or pdf media, and have some very nice content.

--
-Eric 'shubes'
Eric,

I have created a coupon for AZonRails user group and it is called
AzPhoenix2006.

This 20% coupon is good for all current Pragmatic Bookshelf titles
(excluding The Pragmatic Programmer) and expires on 12/31/2006.

To use it, add your book(s) to your cart via
www.pragmaticbookshelf.com or other links and type AzPhoenix2006 in
the coupon code box on the bottom of the cart and select
'recalculate'. It will take 20% off the order. Folks can then check
out and pay.

Whether or not you share it with the Phoenix Linux Users Group is up
to you. If you do not share it, it might be a way to get folks to
join your new users group. It is up to you.

Either way, please keep it close to hand and don't share beyond the
one or two users groups. If we see it used by folks everywhere, we
reserve the right to prematurely expire the coupon.

If you run into any difficulties or have any questions/concerns,
please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Ellie

The Pragmatic Bookshelf
        Practical Books for Pragmatic Programmers

2006 Jolt Product Excellence Winner: Agile Web Development with
Rails by Dave Thomas & David Hansson with Leon Breedt, Mike Clark,
Thomas Fuchs, and Andreas Schwarz

Toll-free: 800-699-7764
web: http://www.PragmaticBookshelf.com
email: