Re: Payson Linux?

Author: Nathan England
To: Phoenix-LUG,
Subject: Re: Payson Linux?

I don't have an office, I work solely on people calling me and then my normal
day job. I have the luxury of saying I don't do windows.
I am not sure what computer shop is down main street. There used to be one,
but hasn't been there for atleast a year, maybe more.

Strawberry is a nice town. I was raised in Pine and spent all my life there,
till I moved to Payson. I had a breif stint in Chandler, where I actually
made it to a Plug Picnic! Which was a blast. But never made it to any
meetings or installfests. I would love to make it to an install fest.

I do mostly windows replacements, usually just samba, but I got into LDAP
lately thanks to Craig, I didn't realize how easy it is, I was making it WAY
TOO complicated. This has pushed me into an LDAP/Samba/ ADS style replacement
machine. It's working great!