Re: CMS for family website?

Author: Craig Brooksby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: CMS for family website?
I tried Drupal recently, and bounced off its architecture. I couldn't
figure out how to get content to show up on a particular page -- the
tagging method was weird (or something). I gave up.

(And this is from a guy who groks Zope, so there).

My advice is CMSimple (cmsimple.dk). It has a wysiwyg editor, it
stores everything in a flat file (no database backend required) and it
hijacks H1, H2 and H3 for page hierarchy. I have several on-again,
off-again clients that I have introduced it to, and they love it.

Here are a few sites they made -- check 'em out.

pediatricgroupokc.com
aj4hi.com
welovehawaiikai.com

(no, I'm not a graphic designer, obviously. There are *many* nice
templates for CMSimple). All free.

Craig