Re: OT: need an opinion

Author: Nathan England
To: alandd, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: need an opinion

No, it doesn't help much, but makes me laugh anyway.
We have adequate space for our current needs, and we really don't need that
much, problem is, I'm changing some things and I'm paranoid of hard drive
failure on the new systems coming in.

Problem is, though we need them badly, management doesn't see that yet.

--

Nathan England

IT Consultant
Linux Administration / Software Development

    Specializing in Replacing Windows
      Problems With Linux Solutions