RE: Fancy a new distribution

+ (text/html)
Author: Wagner, Steven G
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: Fancy a new distribution
You might like opensuse 10.1...supports 64bit arch and is 5 discs plus
optional add-on cd. The default came with ethereal and lot's of other
goodies, I still need to check out the add-on disc. Hit me offlist if you're
interested, I live just up the street from the Eastside meeting at Horne and
Main.