Re: How to stop recurring "Welcome" email message in kmail?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to stop recurring "Welcome" email message in kmail?

Thanks for responding, but switching distros is not really an option for me
as none of the three mentioned distros will work with Win4Lin (as far as I
know). Neither will Mepis or Debian or most other often suggested distros.

I use Linux 90% of the time and just need to be able to run Pagemaker
and Paint Shop Pro as tasks under Linux, and Mandriva is the only Linux
distro that I have been able to determine is viable to do that via Win4Lin.

Everybody has their favorite distro, but I think Mandriva is much friendlier
and much more versatile than others I have seen, and I have had rock-solid
reliability with it for more than five years - this minor little annoying
nuisance notwithstanding.

In any case, I suspect that this may be something that should be fixable
within Kmail, so I'm still hoping someone will be able to offer a more
practical remedy than throwing out the baby with the bath water. ;))