Re: Ubuntu 5.10 to 6.06 Upgrade Experience

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 5.10 to 6.06 Upgrade Experience
Am 06. Jun, 2006 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> Yup, I just found that page. Thanks for the fast response though. There
> are some words on the download page at the mirror I tried today that refer
> to this. Perhaps I just did not see them yesterday.

It probably wasn't there. I had forgotten that someone else had to point
out the page to me as I didn't see it in any documentation.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  As we enjoy great Advantages from the
#  Inventions of others we should be glad of an
#  Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of ours,
#  and this we should do freely and generously.
#  -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), on his refusal to patent his inventions.