Re: plug] CLI Spreadsheet

Author: R P Herrold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: plug] CLI Spreadsheet
On Wed, 31 May 2006, Ray Cantwell wrote:

> I was wondering if any of you have seen or used a command line spreadsheet
> program. I have been looking like crazy and can only find hints of one.

I recalled it from long ago -- google turned it up. 'sc' the
Spreadsheet Calculator. I packaged it for a well-behaved RPM
based distribution (builds, tesed, and runs fine on centos-4)

     ftp://ftp.owlriver.com/pub/local/ORC/sc/

It will move down into my mirror system in the next few days
as well.

-- Russ Herrold