Re: Ubuntu 5.10 to 6.06 Upgrade Experience

Author: Jeff Garland
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 5.10 to 6.06 Upgrade Experience
Wagner, Steven G wrote:

> Well I'm glad there's a wonderful new OS out there for people who don't like to learn
> (or as they always say, they don't have time). That just reinforces my view of Ubuntu
> being the windoze of Linux. I won't write a diatribe on this subject,

I think you already have. I like to learn just plenty, but I don't have
an infinite amount of time on this planet and there's more to learn
about than I have time for. "Learning" how to work around someone else's
poorly written code (eg: lousy install software) isn't what I want to
spend my time on. That's it from me, can't believe I wasted my time
responding to this...

Jeff