Yum Repositories

Author: Nathan England
To: Phoenix-LUG,
Subject: Yum Repositories

I have several machines that were running archlinux and I shared
the /var/cache/pacman/pkg dir amongst the machines.

Now we have switched to Fedora and I am trying to share the /var/cache/yum
directory... but they aren't loading software from there. I have yum setup to
save the cache files there, but they are not looking there, just downloading
files to it. Is there a way to do this so I'm not downloading the same thing
50 times?

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations