Re: Diagnosing DNS problems...?

Author: jon
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Diagnosing DNS problems...?
And it looks ok to me, too... here's the thing -- from my machine here
at work, I can't get it to come up at all.

On my local machine, if I do an nslookup on blah.huggabear.com, it
resolves correctly to 69.55.220.101.

If I hard code the correct info into my hosts file, it pulls up
correctly in the browser... but without that, it gets lost.

How does one go about trying to track that down? I'm not sure how to
systematically work through it...

    -- jon