Re: OT: Eagle project seeking computer donations

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Eagle project seeking computer donations
Alex wrote:

> Are you looking for complete systems or would parts also help out?

Complete systems, obviously, would be easier to get organized. At the
moment I believe that I am the only computer knowledgeable one involved.

Give me a couple of days to get more detail and see if there will be
time to have a work day to build computers. I'll keep this thread updated.

BTW, I have received several positive responses from PLUGgers with good
parts, etc. to share. Thanks all! I'll work on coordinating with the
project leadership and see where we go from here.

Alan