Re: Small Linux boxes?

Author: Kevin
To: PLUG-DISCUSS
Subject: Re: Small Linux boxes?
On 5/4/06 6:35 PM, "Alan Dayley" <> wrote:
> The point being that my predictions of when a consumer grade card would
> fail are based on somewhat educated guessing. I would not be too
> surprised if someone can claim running a Linux box on a recent consumer
> grade CF for quite some time.

No worries, Alan. Since I do not want this to turn into a tech-support
hassle (and some of my family members using these boxen live across the
country), plus the fact that these boxen will seldom move, makes me lean
toward a micro-drive or a laptop harddrive for this project. I really
APPRECIATE your thoroughness on this.

...Kevin