Re: what's up with gmail?

Author: Jerry Davis
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: what's up with gmail?
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:35:05 -0700
Slide <> wrote:

> On 4/26/06, Miles Beck <> wrote:
> > On 4/26/06, Jerry Davis <> wrote:
> > > it won't let me login anymore. no message no nuthin.
> > > anyone else having problems?
> >

> Try doing a forced refresh from the server (Ctrl+R) and also clear out
> your cache and history and such to see if that could be the issue,
> some latent cookie or something.

I got in (using firefox).
first, I crashed firefox, brought it up 2 more times (1st time I
restored session, 2nd time I didn't)

then I tried (3 times charmed), and got in ok.

>> To Err is human, but really foul things up - you need a computer <<

Jerry

> slide

Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's random fortune: There is a certain impertinence in
allowing oneself to be burned for an opinion.
        -- Anatole France