Re: Last East Side Meeting photos are up

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Last East Side Meeting photos are up
June Tate-Gans said:

> Looks good. Random question, though: when can we expect to see the
> slides and the movies that were taken put up? O.o

Thanks.

Slides: Google declined to provide the slides for posting so we will not
be getting them.

Video: I am not sure how much video was actually taken. The Google people
who were supposed to video tape the event did not come. We attempted to
improvise based on equipment Dennis and others had at the meeting.

Audio: Nearly 100% of the presentation was audio recorded. This is in the
hands of others to edit and prepare for presentation. There was some
collaboration on this (and the video, I think) to be done at last
Tuesday's Stammtisch. I have not heard the results of that effort.

As soon as we have video and/or audio posted on the site, we will make an
announcement in this list.

Alan