OT - Epson Printer - CX5400 Followup

Author: Austin Godber
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT - Epson Printer - CX5400 Followup
So maybe a year ... or two ... ago there was a thread asking about
printer recommendations. I said I didn't have any problems with my
Epson on Linux. Hans pointed out a critical problem with them ...
eventually getting a clogged ink hose of some sort ... well my hands are
ink stained and I am reassembling the printer.

I pretty much followed these instructions:
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/29681
well, except rather than rubbing alcohol and an eye dropper, I used
Kamchatka Vodka and my mouth. I was careful not to suck down any ink or
any Kamchatka for that matter ;)

Don't know if it works though.

Austin