OT:Hardware needs a home

Author: John Wheat
To: Plug
Subject: OT:Hardware needs a home
Good Day all,

I have some hardware that needs a new home as I am moving to Vegas soon.

P3 450 (Gateway) Slot 1, No ram HD. Has a Zip Drive and Floppy.

P3 450 Mobo with SLot 1 CPU

P3 socket 370 micro tower no CPU No drives no memory (Onboard video is
going out on this board.

P2 450 Slot CPU

P3 300 SLot CPU

A collection of circa 1999 CD-Rom drives 2x or 4x I'm not sure.

a Collection of floppy drives, a plethora of IDE cables and some

assorted AV cables. And other odds and ends.

You can email off list if you like I will be in town until tommorrow
afternnon but unavailable between 7AM and 12:30 PM Saturday.

Thanks,

John Wheat