Re: mtg tonight: google

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: mtg tonight: google
Scott wrote:
> I hope they get the recordings up soon, as work and school are taking
> priority, yet again.

Work and school should be a priority. You did right.

About the recording...

The Google camera crew did not show up. :^( However, a couple of
improvised methods were made to record the audio. We shall see how
successful those noble efforts were.

Both Hans and I were shooting photos which will appear on the site in a
couple of days or so.

The presentation was very good and the Q&A session afterwards was also
excellent! But, the prizes weren't so hot, only because I didn't win
one. ;^)

Alan