Re: PHP Developer / System Administrator Position Open

+ (text/html)
+ ralphresume.doc (application/msword)
Author: Ralph Prowell
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PHP Developer / System Administrator Position Open
June,

I have some experience with PHP4 and 5, but I would like to expand my skills
in web programming. I have also worked pretty extensively with mySQL and use
Fedora Core5 as well as teach Unix/Linux fundamentals at Collins College.
Have a degree in Network Technology and have done web development using
javascript. Apache, is there any other web browser?

Here is my resume for your consideration.

Your Friend,
Ralph Prowell, BS-NT