Re: an interesting challenge.

Author: Leslie Williams
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: an interesting challenge.
(Resending because I didn't see this come through and then noticed that
I sent it from a different email account, so if you see two...)

Dan Lund wrote:
> I'm surprised this made it past my spam filter ;)

Sorry - at first I thought the original came from a different list and
then didn't realize (doh!) that it was a challenge using regular
expressions. I guess I'm more of a word geek than a grep/sed/perl geek.

BTW - the site I linked to is free, doesn't have ads, doesn't require
sign-up, and I have no affiliation with it. I guess you have a much more
expansive definition of spam than I do. ;)