Re: IPCop vs Smoothwall

Author: Erik Bixby
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: IPCop vs Smoothwall
Packet filter's rules are human readable. By human readable, I mean
you can look at them, not knowing anything about Packet Filter, and
know what the rule does. Packet filter is also being adopted by the
other BSD's, if that tells you anything about how good it is. At one
point, OpenBSD was my firewall. If OpenBSD was as good about
upgrading as Debian is, it would still be my firewall.
-Erik