Re: raid 0 problems

Author: Technomage
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: raid 0 problems
On Sunday 26 March 2006 20:54, Craig White wrote:

> If you actually can recover data from a RAID 0 array with a dead member,
> you can probably make a fortune.

There are companies that CAN (and DO) do this. in fact, I found at least 5 in
a google search. However, I am not an enterprise level company and cannot
afford THAT level of service.

since I *know* this can be done, there has to be a way for someone in my
position to be able to do this without expending THOUSANDS of DOLLARS (in
money I don't even have) to do this.

if anything, unless you have a good solution, please refrain from sending me
useless info (which I have already read).

thank you.