Re: west side meeting? WHAT WESTSIDE MEETING?!?!?!

Author: George Toft
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: west side meeting? WHAT WESTSIDE MEETING?!?!?!
I know I volunteered to give the next presentation, but I will *NOT* be
able to make the meeting next week.

Replacement speaker required.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITdepartmentAZ.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems. It's how they are handled
that makes a difference. Are you happy with your IT Manager?