Free to good home . . .

Author: George Toft
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: Free to good home . . .
I have several Sun SparcStation 5's and 20's that I will give to anyone
who wants them. They were previously used as LDAP servers, log servers,
web servers, etc running Debian 3.0 (SPARC edition, obviously).

I also have 4 HP A Class servers - same deal. One ran Debian HPPA and
acted as a web server. The others are in unknown condition.

I will bring them to the West Side meeting, or you can mount an
expedition and trek to Anthem.

Financial donations appreciated, but not required :)
--
George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department

In business, there are always problems. It's how they are handled
that makes a difference. Are you happy with your IT Manager?