Re: 101 key keyboard?

Author: Siri Amrit Kaur
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: 101 key keyboard?
On Thursday 16 March 2006 11:46 am, Miles Beck kindly wrote:

> I want a good tactile feel keyboard which does not have the windows
> keys on it. Maybe they are not made like the old ibm 101 keyboards
> anymore.

You can still get the old IBM 101 key "clicky" keyboard for $49.00 at:

http://www.pckeyboard.com/customizer.html

You probably want the one with the bucking spring action. Or if you have an
old broken one laying around, you can send it to them for refurbishing.
They'll even change the serial connector to a PS/2.

Siri Amrit
--
Tigerflag Natural Perfumery, LLC
www.tigerflag.com