Re: How to set up: enter email address to download a pdf fil…

Author: Mike Garfias
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to set up: enter email address to download a pdf file
Sorry, I missed the database in there :)

I've worked in the hosting env before. The smart people run an account under
suexec/fastcgi so that the perms the site execs with isn't system wide. That
way you confine the user to their own little sandbox.

The not-so-smart hosting places don't do that.

Craig White spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: