NetworkManagerInfo problem

Author: Josh Coffman
To: plug-discuss
Subject: NetworkManagerInfo problem
System info:
Fedora Core 4
broadcom eth & wifi; using broadcom eth drivers and
ndiswrapper for wireless.
hp pavilion zv5440

When I run NetworkManagerInfo, I get this error.

** (nm-applet:19555): WARNING **: <WARNING>       ():
nmwa_dbus_init() could not acquire its service.
dbus_bus_acquire_service() says: 'Connection ":1.29"
is not allowed to own the service
"org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo" due to security
policies in the configuration file'

I haven't found anything via google that helps me to
understand. I'm not sure whether its a config problem
with nm-applet.conf or a dbus problem.

Thanks

-j