mythtv hd-3000 and QAM on cox question

Author: Mike
To: plug-discuss
Subject: mythtv hd-3000 and QAM on cox question
Is anybody here picking up QAM broadcasts of local HDTV stations on cox
analog service? Last week my mythtv stopped receiving anything on my
HD-3000 card and it has since never come back. I've run some scans and
am now seeing things showing up on a completely different frequency....
None of these streams look like they are video/audio anymore.

Is anybody else doing something like this and are you still receiving
channels? 8VSB seems to be working so I don't think the card is broken.
Seems like they just stopped sending the signal.

I'd also be interested if anybody has a HDTV with integrated QAM tuner
receiving channels on basic analog service.

-Mike